Sunday, May 24, 2015

NEW Release: May Mixology

It's that time again! It's time for Mixology! Mixology is an assortment of different products from different designers that all coordinate
with a fabulous color scheme. Each product is on sale fro just $1.20 each until June 7th! This month, I have a set of two templates for you.
This set of 2 templates is perfect for scrapping those special moments in life. Each template is made for a 12x12 template,
and 300dpi. Each set includes: PSD,PNG,TIFF, and PAGE files. Drop shadows are on preview only. Templates are CU and S4H use. You can find them in my store here...
Check out the amazing {Creative Inspiration} from my lovely CT Ladies...
Make sure you also check out my Memorial Day Sale which ends on May 25th. All template sets, excluding Buy My Store and Grab Bags are just $1.25!




No comments:

Post a Comment