Friday, June 24, 2016

NEW Release: June Mixology: Picturesque

It's time for Mixology at GDS again! Every month all the designers get together and design coordinating items using the same color scheme. This month is simply "Picturesque"! I have three sets of templates this month that combines great big circles of paper and great clustering that are sure to make any layout just "Picturesque"! From June 24- July 7, all three of my template sets are just $1.20! Be sure to pick them up while they are this great price!

Check out the awesome {Creative Inspiration} from my lovely CT Ladies...




Be sure to head over to my store and stock up on all those templates you have been wanting to get while they are sale for just $1.50!

Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter to keep up to date on all my new releases and even freebies I offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment