Saturday, April 14, 2018

Sneak Peek...A Mum's Love and Spotlight Designer Sale


From April 16-23, I am the Spotlight Designer over at goDigitalScrapbooking. I am sponsoring the daily download with a great kit called A Mum's Love. Be sure to stop by the Daily Download thread in the forum to pick up a piece of my kit each day. If you miss out on pieces, they are also for sale in my store. I am also offering some gorgeous coordinating clusters, QP and even a bundle which includes the kit, the clusters, and the QP for a great price! I am also have a HUGE sale from April 16-23! My entire store (excluding my BMS) is 50% off! Now is a great time to stock up on those items you have been wanting! I am also hosting a great challenge over in the Challenge forum with a great posting bonus!



No comments:

Post a Comment