Tuesday, November 17, 2015

$2 Tuesday: A DISTANT MEMORY AND BABY I LOVE YOUR WAY


#BrenianDesigns
 IT'S TUESDAY!!  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?  

2 TEMPLATE SETS ARE $2 each... TODAY ONLY!  Yippee!  

Drop by Brenian Designs GDS store, every Tuesday,

to see what 2 template sets are on SALE!


Here is what's on sale TODAY!
A DISTANT MEMORY
 These 12x12 templates are perfect for scrapping those layouts when you want a blended a paper in the background or a large photo blended.
 You can get A DISTANT MEMORY here:


 BABY I LOVE YOUR WAY


  Do you need journaling spots on your layout that flow beautifully within your layout? 
These 12x12 templates are just for you!
 You can get BABY I LOVE YOUR WAY here:
Make sure you stop by my store and check out the great sale I am having! 
MY STORE IS 25% OFF THE WHOLE MONTH OF NOVEMBER!!

 #BrenianDesigns  

YOU CAN GET YOUR SAVINGS HERE:


 Did you know that Brenian Designs is hosting 
the QUOTE CHALLENGE over at GDS for the month of NOVEMBER? 
This month we are going to celebrate GRATITUDE !
 Stop on over to the GDS forums and take a look at the quotes we have for you this month. 

Check it out... everyone who participates gets a template!!
 
 STAY UP-TO-DATE with all that’s happening with Brenian Designs by joining my NEWSLETTER for special coupons and freebies and also my FAN CLUB on Facebook. 


No comments:

Post a Comment