Sunday, January 24, 2016

NEW RELEASE: Pop of Life 1&2- January Mixology


It's Mixology time at GDS again! This month is Pop of Life. I have two sets of templates for you that combine layers of papers and journaling with a touch of clustering. Perfect for scrapping those special moments in life. Right now, they are just $1.20 until February 7th. Be sure to head over to GDS and pick them up while they are on sale. You can find them in my store here....
Check out the awesome Creative Inspiration from my lovely CT Ladies...
Pop of Life 1
Pop of Life 2
 
Be sure to join me over at GDS from January 24-31 as I am Spotlight Designer! There will be a FREE Daily Download and I am having a great sale! All my template sets are just $1.25, Be sure to stock up during this awesome sale!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment