Tuesday, May 24, 2016

NEW Release: May Mixology-Outside Fun 1 and 2

It's Mixology Time at GDS!  For those of you that have never experienced Mixology, it's when all the designers at GDS are given a color pallette and coordinate products. You are sure to find something you will like! This month I have two sets of templates. Outside Fun 1 and 2 mix borders, paper layers, and clustering and even includes a blending mask for photos or papers. Each template is 12x12 and 300dpi. Each set includes: PSD,PNG,TIFF and Page Files. Drop shadows are on preview only. Templates are CU and S4H use. Outside Fun 1 and 2 are on sale for just $1.20 each until June 7th! Be sure to pick up these great templates while on sale! You can find them in my store here...

Check out the amazing {Creative Inspiration} from my lovely CT Ladies....


Be sure to check out my sale this month!

Have you joined my newsletter yet? Stay up to date on my New Releases, Sales and Freebies! You can join by entering your email address on the right side of the page here.




No comments:

Post a Comment