Sunday, July 24, 2016

NEW Release: July Mixology...Lemon Zest and a FREEBIE

It's Mixology time at GDS! Every month, the designers get together and design coordinating pieces all using the same color palette. Each piece is on sale for just $1.20 from July 24- August 8th! Collect one piece or all of them and scrap a gorgeous, vibrant layout! This month, I designed two mini kits, one set of clusters, and a set of glitter papers. I loved the color palette this month. The colors were gorgeous yellow, green, and blue and you can almost see the zest of the lemon! You can find all my pieces here...

Check out the gorgeous {Creative Inspiration} from my very talented CT Ladies...



While in my store, don't forget to pick up my free QP designed using my pieces of Lemon Zest...You can find it in my store here...



No comments:

Post a Comment