Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blog Attitude Award


My dear friend Julie over at Julie's Creations gave me an award this morning...whoohoo...thanks girlie!
In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi's with Attitude! Gift Certificate,
you must state 3 things that make you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs.
Lastly you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi's With Attitude! Blog.

If you have been awarded the "I got Attitude! Blog Award" and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com to claim your Gift Certificate.
Include your full name and your blog name. Only one Gift Certificate per person & blog please.
Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.

The Things that make me different:
1. I use digital scrapbooking to relieve stress...
2. I am a first time mom, and never thought I was gonna be able to have children.
3. I was so lucky a couple years ago and got to spend six months over in Scotland with my amazing hubby!

The 5 Blogs that I nominate are:
Best Kept Memories (Dina)
Wicked Princess Scraps (Shani)
Misty O'Brien Designs (Misty)
Linda's Scrappin Lane (Linda)
Valarie Ostrom Designs(Valarie)

No comments:

Post a Comment