Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sneak Peek and Sale!

Here is a Sneak Peek of my NEW template set coming out on Friday in my stores called Block It...
Heartfelt Perfections
Digi Style Designs
Digital Scrapbook Art
Scrap From France
With Love Studio
And in the month of October I am having an AWESOME sale! All my templates will be 50% off in all my stores!! So make sure you take advantage of the sale and pick up some great deals!
And last but not least, I have a special coupon for you. Simply purchase $3 in templates in any of my stores, and you receive any of my template sets FREE. Simply leave me an email address and your choice of template set in the comment section when you check out and I will email you a coupon for the FREE template set.
Make you subscribe to my newsletter to stay informed of my New Releases, Sales and Freebies! Link to sign up is on my blog page on the right hand side!

No comments:

Post a Comment