Friday, October 3, 2014

New Release: Block It

Check out my awesome new template set released today called Block It. These templates make designing layouts with 1,2, and 4 photos a snap. Right now until the end of October, they are 50% off in all my store! You can find them in my stores here...
Heartfelt Perfections
Digi Style Designs
Digital Scrapbook Art
Scrap From France
With Love Studio

And don't forget to use my coupon I have out right now. Purchase just $3 worth of templates in any of my stores, and you will receive a template set of your choice for FREE!!That's right! Just leave your email address and your template choice in the comment section when you check out and I will send you a coupon for a FREE template set!
Check out these AMAZING layouts using Block It designed by my lovely CT Ladies....












1 comment: