Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Mixology at GDS


February Mixology is in full swing over at goDigitalScrapbooking and I have an awesome set of templates to coordinate with the rest of the Mixology Designs. Stolen Moments is a set of two templates that combine multiple photos with layers of paper and also adequate space for journaling.. Perfect for scrapping those moments that you have multiple photos for. Each template is 12×12 and 300dpi. Each set includes: PSD,PNG,TIFF and Page Files. Drop shadows are on preview only. Templates are CU and S4H use. Right now until March 7th, they are just $1.20!!! So head over to my store at GDS and pick up this great bargain!
Check out the amazing {Creative Inspiration} from my lovely CT Ladies...




And don't forget I am having a birthday sale for the month of March, it actually has already started! All my designs are 43% off for the entire month of March!!


No comments:

Post a Comment