Friday, February 13, 2015

New Release: Blending In and Buy It Before You Can Buy It Winner


It's New Release Friday!  This week I am releasing Blending In. This set of 4 templates are perfect for scrapping those special moments in life. Each template is 12x12 and 300dpi. Each set includes: PSD,PNG,TIFF and Page Files. Drop shadows are on preview only. Templates are CU and S4H use. Make sure you stop by store this week and grab them for 50% off until February 20th!
Don't forget that I am having a Sweetheart Sale this month...all my designs are 35% off!

I am proud to announce this week's Buy-It-Before-You-Can-Buy-It Winner.....
FLScrapAngel
Please send me your email address to brenian4ever2704@googlemail.com so I can send you a coupon! Thanks and Congrats!!


Check out the amazing {Creative Inspiration} from my lovely CT Ladies...








No comments:

Post a Comment