Friday, August 7, 2015

New Release: HEX- A- ME & THE WINNER!

#BrenianDesigns
 Have you checked out the brand NEW Release in my store called
HEX-A-ME?
 Clusters and circles and HEXAGONS... oh my!
Each template is 12x12 and 300dpi. 
Each set includes: PSD,PNG,TIFF and Page Files. 
Drop shadows are on preview only.
Templates are CU and S4H use.
  This set of 4 templates are perfect for scrapping those special moments in life.
You can find them in my store here:



 And the WINNER of this week's New Release:  
HEX-A-ME.... (BA-DA-DUM)
STACEY!!
 Make sure you stop by my store and check out the great sale I am having! 
MY STORE IS 25% OFF THE WHOLE MONTH OF AUGUST!
You can get your SAVINGS here:

STAY UP-TO-DATE with all that’s happening with Brenian Designs by joining my NEWSLETTER for special coupons and freebies and also my FAN CLUB on Facebook.
http://on.fb.me/1GOGICE


 
Hope everyone has a scraptastic weekend!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment