Friday, August 14, 2015

New Release: NEW BABY WORD ART & THE WINNER!

#BrenianDesigns
 Have you checked out the brand NEW Word Art Release in my store called
NEW BABY WORD ART ?
  New Baby WORD ART is a set of 8 Word Art phrases that are perfect for scrapping those special moments in life.
Need that perfect title for your new baby layout?
New Baby Word Art is perfect for finishing off those special new addition moments. 
Each word art is designed for a 12x12 layout and is png format.
 This set of word art are perfect for scrapping those special moments in life.
You can find them in my store here:








 And the WINNER of this week's New Release:  
NEW BABY WORD ART.... (BA-DA-DUM)  
EVERYONE that commented!




Make sure you stop by my store and check out the great sale I am having!
 MY STORE IS 25% OFF THE WHOLE MONTH OF AUGUST!

#BrenianDesigns



STAY UP-TO-DATE with all that’s happening with Brenian Designs by joining my NEWSLETTER for special coupons and freebies and also my FAN CLUB on Facebook.
http://on.fb.me/1GOGICE
 Hope everyone has a scraptastic weekend!


















1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Matthew jr just arrived last night so this comes in handy. :)

    ReplyDelete