Thursday, October 22, 2015

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY, SUBSCRIBE TODAY and a CT CALL

HAPPY FALL! Celena here, your resident BLOG GIRL!
This week I will be offering up some words of wisdom about
THINGS THAT "MAY" GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT!
 
 Since not everyone celebrates HALLOWEEN the following words of "CREEPINESS"
could really represent anything going on in your life.
Some may end up being the perfect, last minute detail on your layout...
or some may just make you think and create a layout based just on that!

Thursdays are dedicated to words and quotes that inspire, motivate,
tell your story, make you or your layout "speak". 
I love words... all kinds!  Words make you FEEL!  Words make you think!
Words can make you relive those "magical" moments in life! 
 
(all of these quotes were found on Pinterest... I do not own them!)
 

 


 
 STOP BACK NEXT WEEK FOR SOME WORDS ABOUT FALL...
 
 Feel free to post on our Brenian Designs Templates FB page or our Fan Page
if you use any of our Thoughtful Thursday Quotes!!


Make sure you stop by my store and check out the great sale I am having! 
MY STORE IS 30% OFF THE WHOLE MONTH OF OCTOBER!!
 
 #BrenianDesigns
 YOU CAN GET YOUR SAVINGS HERE:
 
 
We have already added a few AMAZING ladies to our team!
Will you be next???
 
 
STAY UP-TO-DATE with all that’s happening with Brenian Designs by joining my NEWSLETTER for special coupons and freebies and also my FAN CLUB on Facebook. 
 
Stop back TOMORROW for some of my favorite
digi- scrapping tutorials!
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment