Thursday, October 29, 2015

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY, SUBSCRIBE TODAY and CT CALL is CLOSED

HAPPY FALL! Celena here, your resident BLOG GIRL!
This week you will be "falling" over
ALL THINGS FALL!
 
Do you live in a place where you get to see the leaves change?
I live in Pennsylvania, very close to the Pocono Mountains.  What a stunning sight to see driving up the highway towards the mountains... leaves, leaves everywhere.
They are like a majestic canvas just waiting to be viewed.
Absolutely breathtaking!

How about pumpkin patches, corn mazes, hot chocolate, football games, sweater weather, hot apple cider, apple picking... I could go on FOREVER!
Fall is my all time favorite time of year!

Thursdays are dedicated to words and quotes that inspire, motivate,
tell your story, make you or your layout "speak". 
I love words... all kinds!  Words make you FEEL!  Words make you think!
Words can make you relive those "magical" moments in life! 
 
(all of these quotes were found on Pinterest... I do not own them!)
 
 

STOP BACK NEXT WEEK TO "FALL" FOR SOME MORE WORDS AND QUOTES...
 
 Feel free to post on our Brenian Designs Templates FB page or our Fan Page
if you use any of our Thoughtful Thursday Quotes!!
 
 
 Make sure you stop by my store and check out the great sale I am having! 
MY STORE IS 30% OFF THE WHOLE MONTH OF OCTOBER!!
ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT!
 
  #BrenianDesigns

 YOU CAN GET YOUR SAVINGS HERE:
 
 
The CT CALL has officially CLOSED!
Thank you to everyone that applied.  I am sure it was a tough decision!
CONGRATULATIONS to all of the new ladies that have become part of our little family!
They are ROCKIN the layouts as we speak!
 
STAY TUNED NEXT WEEK FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL 
TO SHOW OFF OUR NEW TEAM! 


STAY UP-TO-DATE with all that’s happening with Brenian Designs by joining my NEWSLETTER
for special coupons and freebies and also my FAN CLUB on Facebook. 
 
STOP BACK TOMORROW FOR 
THE RELEASE OF BOOK MARK IT!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment