Saturday, January 24, 2015

GDS Mixology: Starting Fresh Sneak Peek Winner Announced!



This set of 2 templates are perfect for scrapping those special moments in life. Each template is 12x12 and 300dpi. Each set includes: PSD,PNG,TIFF and Page Files. Drop shadows are on preview only. Templates are CU and S4H use.

CT Inspiration is included in the preview!  

I have to admit that I have been under the weather.  Not an excuse to totally mess up my random drawing for winners of the new releases this week.  Here's what I did though.  When I ran the randomizer list for Cluster Me 2, I put in the names from those who commented on Starting Fresh. I am so very sorry!!   I just couldn't sleep if I didn't fix this!!   So here is what I did. I re-ran my randomizer.  Here are the results:

These are the results from the comments on Cluster Me Vol 2


These are the results from the comments on Starting Fresh



I take the randomizing very seriously. That said...  I can sleep now!   The Sneak Peak Winners for this week are as follows:

Winner of the Cluster Me 2 - madmcole63

Winner of the Starting Fresh Mixology - Tammy Morgan  


And Tammy - you will be receiving both sets due to my error.  It's only fair.

Congratulations to you both!  I'll be getting coupons from Bren and getting them to you today.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! These sets look awesome and I can't wait to play with them!

    ReplyDelete