Friday, January 23, 2015

New Release: Cluster Me 2 Cluster Templates Sneak Peek Winner Announced! Tammy Morgan.. I need you!!



This is a set of 4 photo clusters that are intended for a 12x12 layout and are 300dpi. Each set includes: PSD,PNG. Drop shadows are on preview only. Templates are CU and S4H use.

Some inspiration from the Creative Team:




And for the Sneak Peek Winner for this release.... CONGRATULATIONS TO TAMMY MORGAN! I will be sending you a message!  Tammy - please send me a message at coyotelady(at)gmail(com) so I can get your your coupon!  You didn't leave me an email!!  I can't post coupons in comments.  


Remember, there is one more Sneak Peek this...  And there is still time to enter!!  But the drawing will be tomorrow so do hurry and get your comments placed!!




See you tomorrow with the new release and Sneak Peek winner! Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment