Friday, January 30, 2015

New Release Friday and Sneak Peek Winner Announced!

Come on down, Brenda Powers!  The randomizer says you are the winner of this week's new release, Christmas Tradition.  According to your comments, you have tons of Christmas to scrap!!  Here is the new release fully revealed!  I will be watching for your layouts, Brenda!


Christmas Traditions is available exclusively at GoDigitalScrapbooking. I have linked both the image and text to the store.   Brenian Designs has had a grand opening 50% off sale all month.  There are still a couple days left for you to save on great templates!!

This set of 4 templates are perfect for scrapping those special moments in life. Each template is 12x12 and 300dpi. Each set includes: PSD,PNG,TIFF and Page Files. Drop shadows are on preview only. Templates are CU and S4H use. These templates also coordinate with the Kit "Christmas Tradition" by Leigh Penrod Digital Designs, info is in zip file. 

Of course I want to share some of the Creative Team Layouts for this   I know you'll get tired of hearing me say this, but I can't stress enough that templates are starting points.  You can rotate, add, delete...  make the templates your own.



I have one more layout I want to share with you today, which is not a Christmas layout.  I want you to see the versatility of templates!  This is also an excellent example of a "guy" layout. Colors and elements all match the photo subject matter.


That is about it for me today.  I'll see you all on Monday with a new Sneak Peek!!   Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment