Wednesday, November 30, 2016

NEW Etsy Store | BrenianDesignsPlanIt

If you are anything like me, you need a planner to either run your life or run your business! I have a Happy Planner and I am so in love with it!! I love that you can either purchase or design your inserts for virtually anything! I wanted to spruce up the dull looking pages so I decided to design myself a weekly spread using one of my scrap kits I designed. Voila! This is how Brenian Designs Plan It was created! I gave away a set in several planner groups to see if this is something people might actually be interested in and the response was awesome! So, I opened up my brand NEW store over at Etsy called BrenianDesignsPlanIt. I am also going to design weekly sticker kits that you can use to decorate your planners!





No comments:

Post a Comment