Tuesday, November 22, 2016

NEW store and Planner Inserts!


If you are anything like me, you need a planner to either run your life or run your business! I have a Happy Planner and I am so in love with it!! I love that you can either purchase or design your inserts for virtually anything! I wanted to spruce up the dull looking pages so I decided to design myself a weekly spread using one of my scrap kits I designed. Voila! This is how Brenian Designs Plan It was created! I gave away a set in several planner groups to see if this is something people might actually be interested in and the response was awesome! So, I opened up my brand NEW store yesterday over at Etsy called BrenianDesignsPlanIt. I currently only have two weekly spreads in there but am quickly working to design more. Here are the two I have in the store....they are for the 2nd and third week of December. They come either dated or undated...



They are so easy to use! Simply choose whether you want the dated or undated ones and print! There are cute lines to show you exactly where to cut. I print them out on card stock for extra durability. Don't want these for December? Simply send me a convo in Etsy and I can change the month for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment