Tuesday, November 1, 2016

NEW Release Giving Thanks



I have a brand NEW Release out called Giving Thanks! November is a month for giving thanks for those blessings around you and this kit is perfect for just that! You can find the pieces in my store here...

 In the month of November, my Giving Thanks Starter Kit will be the newsletter freebie in the goDigital Scrapbooking newsletter. Each week you will receive a piece of it to download. If you happen to miss it or are not subscribed to the newsletter, you can find the starter pack for sale in my store.





1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just tried to download Part 3 of the Giving Thanks Templates but it appears the link in the GDS newsletter is broken. Can you look into this and have them send out a working link? Thank your for the freebies and for the lovely designs.

    ReplyDelete