Thursday, July 30, 2015

A WORD ART FREEBIE!!!

You can get your FREEBIE HERE:

This coordinates with the BACK TO SCHOOL template set releasing 
TOMORROW!
 
 Every Thursday we will be giving you a
NEW template for FREE!
Check back every THURSDAY to see what we are offering!


Make sure you stop by my store and check out the great sale I am having! 
MY STORE IS 25% OFF THE WHOLE MONTH OF JULY!!
ONLY ONE MORE DAY LEFT! 


You can get your SAVINGS here:
 
 
Did you know that Brenian Designs has been hosting the
QUOTE CHALLENGE over at GDS? 
Stop on over to the GDS forums and take a look at the quotes we have for you this month.
 Check it out... everyone who participates gets a template!!

 
 
STAY UP-TO-DATE with all that’s happening with Brenian Designs by joining my NEWSLETTER for special coupons and freebies and also my FAN CLUB on Facebook.
http://on.fb.me/1GOGICE

 
 


2 comments: