Friday, July 10, 2015

New Release: CLUSTER ON AND ON

#BrenianDesigns 
Have you checked out the brand NEW Release in my store called
CLUSTER ON AND ON?
Here is your chance to use all those fabulous papers and awesome elements, ALL on one layout!
The clustering you will be able to do is AMAZING!  And all the hard work is done for you.
 This set of 4 templates are perfect for scrapping those special moments in life.
Each template is 12x12 and 300dpi.
Each set includes: PSD, PNG, TIFF and Page Files. 
Drop shadows are on preview only. 
Templates are CU and S4H use.
You can find them in my store here:

And the WINNER of this week's New Release:
CLUSTER ON AND ON.... (BA-DA-DUM)
Dorian (GDS Blog)!!!

 Make sure you stop by my store and check out the great sale I am having! 
MY STORE IS 25% OFF THE WHOLE MONTH OF JULY!!


STAY UP-TO-DATE with all that’s happening with Brenian Designs by joining my NEWSLETTER for special coupons and freebies and also my FAN CLUB on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment