Wednesday, July 1, 2015

GDS Daily Download {SQUARED IN} and A LOOK BACK AT COLORS OF THE MOMENT

From July 1-7, you can collect a set of templates by Brenian Designs in her GDS store!





A LOOK BACK AT
COLORS OF THE MOMENT

 Is there a MOMENT in time that you want to "show off" without all the fuss?
Colors of the Moment will help you do just that!

This set of 4 templates are perfect for scrapping those special moments in life.
Each template is 12x12 and 300dpi. 
Each set includes: PSD,PNG,TIFF and Page Files. 
Drop shadows are on preview only. Templates are CU and S4H use.
 You can find them here:



AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE

for SUMMER MOMENTS on Monday's Blog Post.
You can win these templates simply by posting a comment either there or in the GDS forum.
I will draw a random winner on Friday.
Make sure if you comment here, you leave your email address
so I know where to send the templates!
 Make sure you stop by my store and check out the great sale I am having!  
I am the SPOTLIGHT DESIGNER so everything in my store is 40% from July 1st thru July 7th!

#BrenianDesigns
STAY UP-TO-DATE with all that’s happening with Brenian Designs by joining my NEWSLETTER for special coupons and freebies and also my FAN CLUB on Facebook.
 *** CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR A SURPRISE
 AND A NEW ADDITION TO OUR BLOG!***
 

No comments:

Post a Comment