Thursday, July 2, 2015

TALENTED THURSDAY!!! and a FREEBIE

TALENTED THURSDAY
Thursday is our day to celebrate
the amazing ladies on our Creative Team!

Throughout the week you see layouts created by a group of dedicated and talented ladies.   
Here is our chance to get to know them a little better and 
“show off” what they really can do with a template.
First up...
Let's get to know the lady behind the awesome templates. 
Our beloved DESIGNER (drum roll please)...
BREN
 Tell us about yourself… (hobbies, family, whatever else you want to tell us)
I am a stay-at-home Mom to an amazing 5 year old. I have two fur babies Sophie the cat, and Suzie the dog. I enjoy reading and swimming and spending time with my son and husband.
How long have you been designing?
Since September 2014
What do you enjoy about designing?
Seeing people use my templates to design amazing memories!
Are you more of a traditional, hybrid, or digi-scrapper?
digi-scrapper all the way
 What is your most treasured memory from your life?
Having my son!

What are your 2 favorite template sets you've designed?
You can get these here: July 1st- July 7th
 Your ALL TIME favorite layouts using your templates? 



Make sure you stop by my store and check out the great sale I am having!  
I am the SPOTLIGHT DESIGNER so everything in my store is 40% from July 1st thru July 7th!

#BrenianDesigns


Don't forget about the DAILY DOWNLOAD @GDS
From July 1-7, you can collect a set of templates by Brenian Designs in her GDS store!
Did you know that Brenian Designs has been hosting the
QUOTE CHALLENGE over at GDS? 
In May we celebrated Mom,

June we are celebrating DAD and/or Grandpa, 
what DO YOU THINK we are celebrating in July? 
Check it out... everyone who participates gets a template!!
GDS FORUM/CHALLENGES 





Click the link below to get this week's BLOG FREEBIE
Every Thursday we will be giving you a
NEW template for FREE!

Check back every THURSDAY to see what we are offering!


STAY UP-TO-DATE with all that’s happening with Brenian Designs by joining my NEWSLETTER for special coupons and freebies and also my FAN CLUB on Facebook.



2 comments: