Thursday, July 16, 2015

TALENTED THURSDAY!!! and a FREEBIE

TALENTED THURSDAY
Thursday is our day to celebrate
the amazing ladies on our Creative Team!

Throughout the week you see layouts created by a group of dedicated and talented ladies.   
Here is our chance to get to know them a little better and 
“show off” what they really can do with a template.
 Let's get to know the lady who keeps the BLOG updated and organized
Our beloved Creative Team ASSISTANT LEAD  & BLOG GIRL (drum roll please)...
CELENA





  Tell us about yourself… 
I am a 36 year old, SAHM, living in PA.  I have been married to John for almost 14 years and we have 2 girlies, Liv (11) and Mak (7).  I have a degree in Early Childhood Education and volunteer at my daughters' elementary school.  I am very active in the PTA, serving as VP and chairs to numerous committees.  I love to make things pretty.  I have a serious problem with glitter and anything sparkly.  I read A LOT.  I would be President of my local chapter of Bookaholics Anonymous!  I enjoy spending time with family and friends.  I am addicted to words and quotes.  I am not called the "Quote Queen" for nothing!
How long have you been scrapping?
I have been digi scrapping for about 4  years now. I started 11 years ago with paper scrapping.
How long have you been on Bren’s Creative Team? 
I have been a lucky member of this family since October 2014!
What role do you play on the team? 
Creative Team Assistant Lead & Resident Blog Girl
Name something you would do if you knew you couldn't fail.
I would write a book!  Since I love ALL words, writing a book that would inspire people, remove people from reality for a moment, and make them feel would be my choice.  I have no idea if it would be a quote book, a "dirty" novel, children's book... NO CLUE!  If I knew I could create something and not fail at it and be judged, I would in a heartbeat!

What are your 2 favorite templates of Bren’s?
You can get these here:


You can get these here:
 Your ALL TIME favorite layouts using Bren’s templates? 
Blended Stacks (#3) by Brenian Designs
In With The New by Sugar Fancy
 Tucked In (#3) by Brenain Designs
Wonderland by Crafty Button Designs
Stamped Alpha Brushes by Mommyish
Secret Indulgences by Pink Lady Christa & Pink Reptile Designs
 Make sure you stop by my store and check out the great sale I am having! 
MY STORE IS 25% OFF THE WHOLE MONTH OF JULY!!

You can get your SAVINGS here:


Did you know that Brenian Designs has been hosting the
QUOTE CHALLENGE over at GDS? 
July is a month to celebrate America, Freedom, Patriotism!
And for those not in America... Independence!
Stop on over to the GDS forums and take a look at the quotes we have for you this month.
 Check it out... everyone who participates gets a template!!

  You can get your FREEBIE here:
Every Thursday we will be giving you a
NEW template for FREE!
Check back every THURSDAY to see what we are offering!
STAY UP-TO-DATE with all that’s happening with Brenian Designs by joining my NEWSLETTER for special coupons and freebies and also my FAN CLUB on Facebook.


1 comment:

  1. I also have the pack Frame it up, great frames.
    Thank you for the free template

    ReplyDelete