Friday, July 3, 2015

New Release: SUMMER MOMENTS

#BrenianDesigns
Have you checked out the brand NEW Release in my store called
SUMMER MOMENTS?
These are out just in time to start scrapping those first SUMMER MOMENTS of the year!
 This set of 4 templates are perfect for scrapping those special moments in life.
Each template is 12x12 and 300dpi.
Each set includes: PSD, PNG, TIFF and Page Files. 
Drop shadows are on preview only. 
Templates are CU and S4H use.
You can find them in my store here:


And the WINNER of this week's New Release:

SUMMER MOMENTS.... (BA-DA-DUM)

(Kimberly)!!!


 
Make sure you stop by my store and check out the great sale I am having!
I am the SPOTLIGHT DESIGNER so everything in my store is 40% from July 1st thru July 7th!



Don't forget about the DAILY DOWNLOAD @GDS
From July 1-7, you can collect a set of templates by Brenian Designs in her GDS store!
Find day #3 here:

 
STAY UP-TO-DATE with all that’s happening with Brenian Designs by joining my NEWSLETTER for special coupons and freebies and also my FAN CLUB on Facebook.






No comments:

Post a Comment